Orientex®, a Ramar Foods brand, is looking for a new jingle! Help us out for a chance at some great prizes!
- Contestants must submit a jingle of at least 20 seconds in length. Each song submitted must be original work written by the contestant and may not infringe on any copyright.
- The brand Orientex® rust be used prominently (minimum of two times).
- You may mention any products by name; i.e. lumpia, longanisa, tocino, tapa, etc.
- The target market is the Baby-Boomer and OFW generation, ages 30-60.
- Writer submitting material must affirm that he/she is of at least 18 years of age.
- Ramar Foods is not responsible for late, damaged, or misappropriated entries.
- Our Ramar Foods team will choose the contest winner. Songs will be judged based on originality, melody, composition and lyrics.
- The winner will be notified via email address provided by contestant and will be posted on the Ramar Foods website. The winner will have 48 hours to respond and must sign an affidavit of eligibility release within 7 days of notification. The affidavit will state that the submitted song/songs are original work, that the contestant holds the right to the song/songs and that the contestant is free to enter into a publishing contract. Failure to sign and return the affidavit within 7 days or provision of false information will result in disqualification and a subsequent finalist will be named the contest winner.
- Entry constitutes permission of Ramar Foods to use winner's name, image, likeness, and voice for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation.
How about a
$5,000 cash prize
and your song used as a Ramar Food’s official jingle?
- All songs must be in MP3 format and at least 30 seconds in length
- Contestants must complete the entry form.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age
- Contestants must be free to enter a publishing contract
HOW TO ENTER: Contestants must submit entries to Ramar Foods by using the submission form on this page and must agree to these rules and conditions by checking the “agree” box.
Ramar Foods will begin accepting entries on November 20, 2013. Contestant will receive an email confirming entry. The entry deadline is January 31, 2014. FINE PRINTtop